I receive a lot of calls asking me what type of handgun is a good choice for concealed carry. My recommendations are listed below . There are other handgun makes and models , the ones I recommend may not be for you , got to a gun store and look at other models . When buying a handgun you get EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAY FOR , pick a name brand handgun , HOW MUCH IS YOUR LIFE WORTH .
Semi Auto Pistols Revolvers
Smith & Wesson Shield 9mm Ruger LCR 38 caliber
Smith & Wesson M&P compact 9m Smith & Wesson J Frame 38 caliber
Ruger SR9c 9mm
Walther PPS Slim 9mm
Glock 19 and Glock 26 9mm
Kahr P9 9mm
Kahr 380
Sig Sauer Pistols in 9mm
There are other makes and model handguns but these are ones that I have seen in my class that ladies or men have no trouble handling I like the 9mm cartridge because of the wide variety of ammunition available and 9 mm ammunition is reality inexpensive to purchase . If a lady is set on buying a revolver look at the Ruger LCR , the action is very easy for ladies to shoot . The Smith & Wesson J frames have a harder trigger pull .
That is a lot for the recommendations. If you want to buy gun then then there is gun dealers in south florida who is a leading dealer of Gun online. They provide best guns at very reasonable price.
ReplyDeleteHow Mr Benjamin Lee service grant me a loan!!!
ReplyDeleteHello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to Mr Benjamin service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to this funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 5 working days just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% rate and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact this funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on { Lfdsloans@outlook.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.